Campaign of the Month: October 2011
Gamma World: Oasis
Danger van der Meer
A former lab-rat (humanoid rat, specifically) for theoretical physics experiments. The laws of nature and her haven't seen eye-to-eye since then.
- Rat-humanoid hybrid (presumed due to mutation).
- Explodes violently at-will; can reform if exploded on own account.
- Limited, localized control of gravity.
- Occupation: Marauder.
- Vehicle of choice: hover-converted 2009 Chevrolet Malibu.
- Has no prejudice in regards to when to use her explosive powers – break down walls, burn flesh off badders, even violently eject a comrade from a radioactive pit. (Iron King, Part 2)
- The solution is always “explosions”. Menacing robots? Explode. Malfunctioning machine? Explode. Computer troubles? Explode. Explosions? Explode. (Iron King, Part 3)
- Lives up to the name “Danger”, at least where cars are involved. (Heart of Gold)
- Has the ability to prevent herself from getting injured from a fall from any distance – up until recently, has not shared that information. (Heart of Gold)
- Is not genre-blind. Fucking zombies, she knew it! (Famine in Far-Go, Part 1)
- Prone to shooting mountain hermits and other unedumacated types. (Famine in Far-Go, Part 1)
- Is sensitive about exploding on allies (The Eradicator)